A well run after-school program needs good leadership, clear policies and resilient volunteers. By sharing templates and tools new programs can learn from what others have done.
- Code of Governance for NPOs
- Registering an NPO
- Draft Constitution
- Bank Resolution template
- Template for Annual Report
- Social media policy
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Employment Equity Act
- WHO Psychosocial Support
- WHO Psychological first aid: Guide for field workers
- Online training in Psychological First Aid
- Light from Africa: self-care workshops for care givers
At every partner gathering we look at ways to build resilience, sharing ideas and encouraging accountability. If coordinators and tutors are cared for and nurtured, they can then care for and nurture their students. We encourage our partners to make use of programs that invest in caregivers.
“In training it is always encouraging to see how many <Outliers partners> are focused and have good programs and volunteers. Training is always positive and practical.”Christiane, Orphan Care Foundation